Some things we buy because they are essential in our daily work, our daily life. There are also things we already have but we want to “upgrade” it or buy a newer version as it is no longer as functional as a new one.
Here are some of my own dream purchases for the year:
Laptop. The laptop I am using now seems to be begging for replacement — for some days that is. Some days, it seems to be just fine. Just the same, I need to keep in mind that in a year or two, I would need to get a new one.
Guitar. Several years back, I decided to donate my acoustic guitar to a church outreach. I have not been using it anyway for a time and I have not thought of playing it, using it again. But beginning last year, this feeling seems to be creeping on me — I miss playing the guitar. And so I guess it means, I might have to eventually get one. There are some cool guitars available online, including this one at http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/epiphone-limited-edition-es-335-pro-electric-guitar. It’s great to see guitars available for purchase online.
Fully Automatic Washing Machine. This one, my hubby and I are trying to save for as we want to pay in cash in purchasing it. This has been on our list of things to purchase at home but it hasn’t really been a priority so it stays comfortably settled on the list 🙂
What about you? What are your dream purchases of the year? What’s the most immediate one on your list?
The sun shines in its full radiance here in Asia telling us that indeed it is summer time once again! And everyone appears to be up and about — ready for a dip in the swimming pool or better yet, in the sea.
Heading to the beach may be the most exciting part of summer. It is almost always part of the itinerary this season for most people. Others prefer to give in to their adrenaline rush climbing that mountain slope or just about anything that gets you that summer tan to fit in the crowd.
Did you know that spending extended hours under the extreme summer sun can pose serious danger to your hair and scalp? The same UV rays that brings damage to your skin without proper protection can equally hurt your hair and scalp.
Below are some of the problems your hair can encounter during the season:
- Split-Ends – UV rays and extreme high temperature can take their toll on your strands. The heat drains the moisture of your hair out causing breakage.
- Double Trouble – Rebonded or permed hair needs extra attention as high temperature well as humidity disrupts the cuticle breaking some of the chemical bonds that keep the hair straight or curls and roughing up the cuticle, taking away shine and smoothness.
- Scalp problem – Scalp may also get sun-burned if you don’t use cover-ups for your head.
- Grease problem – Summer sun and humidity can bring extra grease on your hair, leaving it vulnerable to damage.
- Chlorine Stress – Swimming in the pool subjects your hair to chlorine. The outer layers of the cuticle of the hair opens up when you swim and chlorinated water seeps into the center of the hair thus making your hair more brittle.
- Excessive Salt Water – Salt water can cause the same damage as chlorinated ones. Salt water dries on the hair it creates a high-saline solution which can build up and cause hair to feel dry, weighed down and hard to manage.
All these problem can be addressed by keeping your hair clean and showered after each activities. Take vitamin supplements that benefits you hair such as Vitamin C and Biotin. Getting your hair pampered will also give respite to the sun and chemical abuse.
Novuhair, nature’s answer to hair loss is composed of 19 Natural ingredients with some of the known medicinal plants such as Ginger, Pennywort and Ginseng blended with natural essences of rosemary and peppermint.
Novuhair nourishes the scalp and hair by increasing the flow of nutrients and improving blood circulation to the scalp which is very important after subjecting your hair from all your summer activities. Novuhair also helps hydrate the scalp, maintain the hair’s natural luster and prevent early hair graying, hair dryness and itching. #NovuhairSummer
Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion, Shampoo and Conditioner are available in all Mercury Drug Stores and other leading drug stores nationwide. For more information visit www.novuhair.com, like the brand’s official Facebook Page at Novuhair Official, follow it on Twitter at @NovuhairNatural and on Instagram @novuhairofficial. You may also call the Novuhair hotlines at 4136570 and 09228830575 and order online at Lazada and regaloservice.com.