This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine.
While it is said that looks are not everything, I would also say that it is also to a person’s best advantage to look well. You see, when you know you look great, it affects your confidence. It can surely affect the way you carry yourself throughout the day and yes, throughout life.
The good news is you can choose how you look! And while others may have an opinion or two on how your hair should look like or what color of lipstick you should wear, in the end the decision is yours really.
Now, let’s say you want to look different for a day, for a night or even for a week or more. How do you go about it? One easy way to accomplish this is to simply go for your hair. Or you can also put it this way: go for a wig. Yes, you heard me right. Your hair or your wig can spell that difference for you. Consider these looks:
- The sky in your hair. So you say you love nature, the sky? Well, go ahead let it show in your style, in your hair! Go nothing less but the sky.
- Just classic and black. And why not go classic and black? Black is beautiful as always. Paired with a classic cut, see yourself sleek and sexy for the night and even for the day.
- Wave away with gold. Let a lighter shade of gold wave away your cares of the day. Shine right through with a soft hint of a golden look.
- Lose stress with your tresses. Why not have a stress-free look and take charge of your day? Let your tresses be free, let yourself be free.
To put it simply, you can always try and go for a different look, a different you every once in a while. And you can let Divatress wigs help you do so.
It’s giveaway time! And it’s the time to win! Join now and win something for your Dad or partner 🙂 It’s easy to join.
Disclosure: When Selah Speaks did not receive compensation for this post and is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Hosted by: Queen of Reviews, IMHO Views, Reviews & Giveaways, Tammie’s Reviews, Giveaways & More, When Selah Speaks, Easter Babe’s Theory, Deliciously Savvy & Networking Witches
Prize: 3 Winners – Choice of Pair of Pants or Shorts
Haggar Corporation and its subsidiaries are leading designers, manufacturers, importers, and marketers of men’s apparel. Established in 1926, Haggar has played an important role in the fashion industry. “Slacks” did not exist until Haggar introduced them in the 1940s. Since that time, Haggar has expanded its line to include men’s shorts, wrinkle-free cotton shirts, suits, and pants.
Open to: US Residents 18+
Enter to win using the widget below. Good luck!
The sun shines in its full radiance here in Asia telling us that indeed it is summer time once again! And everyone appears to be up and about — ready for a dip in the swimming pool or better yet, in the sea.
Heading to the beach may be the most exciting part of summer. It is almost always part of the itinerary this season for most people. Others prefer to give in to their adrenaline rush climbing that mountain slope or just about anything that gets you that summer tan to fit in the crowd.
Did you know that spending extended hours under the extreme summer sun can pose serious danger to your hair and scalp? The same UV rays that brings damage to your skin without proper protection can equally hurt your hair and scalp.
Below are some of the problems your hair can encounter during the season:
- Split-Ends – UV rays and extreme high temperature can take their toll on your strands. The heat drains the moisture of your hair out causing breakage.
- Double Trouble – Rebonded or permed hair needs extra attention as high temperature well as humidity disrupts the cuticle breaking some of the chemical bonds that keep the hair straight or curls and roughing up the cuticle, taking away shine and smoothness.
- Scalp problem – Scalp may also get sun-burned if you don’t use cover-ups for your head.
- Grease problem – Summer sun and humidity can bring extra grease on your hair, leaving it vulnerable to damage.
- Chlorine Stress – Swimming in the pool subjects your hair to chlorine. The outer layers of the cuticle of the hair opens up when you swim and chlorinated water seeps into the center of the hair thus making your hair more brittle.
- Excessive Salt Water – Salt water can cause the same damage as chlorinated ones. Salt water dries on the hair it creates a high-saline solution which can build up and cause hair to feel dry, weighed down and hard to manage.
All these problem can be addressed by keeping your hair clean and showered after each activities. Take vitamin supplements that benefits you hair such as Vitamin C and Biotin. Getting your hair pampered will also give respite to the sun and chemical abuse.
Novuhair, nature’s answer to hair loss is composed of 19 Natural ingredients with some of the known medicinal plants such as Ginger, Pennywort and Ginseng blended with natural essences of rosemary and peppermint.
Novuhair nourishes the scalp and hair by increasing the flow of nutrients and improving blood circulation to the scalp which is very important after subjecting your hair from all your summer activities. Novuhair also helps hydrate the scalp, maintain the hair’s natural luster and prevent early hair graying, hair dryness and itching. #NovuhairSummer
Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion, Shampoo and Conditioner are available in all Mercury Drug Stores and other leading drug stores nationwide. For more information visit www.novuhair.com, like the brand’s official Facebook Page at Novuhair Official, follow it on Twitter at @NovuhairNatural and on Instagram @novuhairofficial. You may also call the Novuhair hotlines at 4136570 and 09228830575 and order online at Lazada and regaloservice.com.